If we haven’t convinced you Invisalign treatment by Chris West at Lotus Orthodontics is ONE OF THE CHOICES to correct your smile, we’ve put together 5 reasons why you should choose Invisalign.
Totally bespoke treatment and customized to your teeth, Invisalign aligners are made of a totally clear, smooth plastic material which is extremely comfortable to wear over your teeth. Using a series of aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth with minimal discomfort so that you can regain your beautiful smile.
- Invisalign is Invisible – Why re-live any awkward moments of wearing braces? With Invisalign, those around you will struggle to even notice that you have them in your mouth. You can continue to your every day life without anyone knowing that you’re actually straightening your teeth every day!
- You Can Eat What You Want – Unlike traditional metal braces which can dictate what types of foods you can eat, Invisalign Clear Braces allows you eat anything you want. You just take the invisible aligners out and eat normally.
- Save on Time and Visits to Your Orthodontist – We all have busy, jam-packed lives. Compared to the process of having traditional braces, Invisalign will definitely not take a lot of your time with extra visits to your Orthodontist. Once your aligners are made, you only need to schedule to trade these aligners out and you only need to visit our studio to have Chris West and Lotus Orthodontics team verify that you’re teeth are on track.
- Invisalign Is Comfortable – Compared to traditional metal braces which may involve brackets or wires scraping against your gums, tongue or cheeks, you will have little discomfort with Invisalign Clear Braces, which are customized to your teeth, resulting in a perfect fit.. You may experience an initial soreness that occurs when you change your trays, but this generally should last no more than 24 hours. Each tray applies a little extra force on the teeth and initially you may feel slight discomfort for 24 hours after each new clear aligner.
- It’s Easy to Maintain Good Dental Hygiene – With Invisalign, you won’t have to worry about food particles getting caught in any braces. In fact, you’ll be able to easily maintain your daily dental hygiene routine. Just brush and floss your teeth and then reinsert the Invisalign aligners.
Invisalign Clear Braces offer a superb alternative to traditional metal braces. CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION WITH CHRIS WEST to see how it can help transform your smile.